Residential Lawn Care Estimating Course
This course is designed for lawn care providers who are looking for a formula for bidding residential lawn care (mowing, fertilizer, manual weeding, and edging).
What will you learn?
- How to determine your average costs.
- How to create a formula so bidding is always the same (you could even teach someone else how to do it!)
- How to check to make sure you bid the job correctly and take action if you underbid it.
- Formulas for bidding fertilizer for small and large properties.
- How to bid weeding and edging and propose it to your clients.
While there are many programs online that allow you to look up and measure a property, this course recommends visiting the site so you know exactly what challenges the property poses.
This course contains: A 3 part video series broken down by topic, a PDF guide, and mp3 versions of the videos (so you can listen if you are on the go).