10 Basics to Starting a Business
Stan discusses the 10 basic foundation questions every new business owner must consider.
The 10 questions Stan answers are:
- Why put in the extra work and start a business instead of getting a job?
- How do you get over the startup cost associated with business?
- How do you handle the fear of failure?
- Where can I find local mentors?
- How do you establish your “brand”?
- Who and when do I start hiring people?
- Should I take on a project even if I’m not good at it?
- Should I sub out eventually?
- Should I rent, lease, or buy equipment?
- How do you get started on a shoestring budget?
- How should I structure my business?
This course contains: A 3 part video and a PDF guide.
The recommendations in this course are not legal recommendations and you should always seek a legal advisor before making legal decisions.